Updated: Nov 20, 2021
This is the compilation of all the previous #tipoftheweek episodes released weekly on my IGTV channel (@2beinsidesign), so far.
I am starting to post them here on the blog, on a weekly basis. But you can find the first 11 weeks below and select which one you missed and might want to watch!
- It all started here, with Episode 1 and I spoke about where do you begin your Transformation?
- Episode 2 was all about Yin and Yang energy in your home. The setting was quite dark, but I hope you'll watch it to understand why...
- On Episode 3, I spoke about reducing non-functional foods and even brought up the example of Cristiano Ronaldo (of course this was when the Euro Cup was happening).
- Episode 4 brought you tips on how to (re)connect with nature, and how important that is.
- On Episode 5 I gave out a fun tip on how to test if your home has good energy - a quick and easy way to do it yourself!
- Episode 6 talks about how important it is to build your identity.
- On Episode 7 I had a blast, taking you with me while grocery shopping, teaching you how I do it to avoid being tricked. (hint: this may even help with sugar craving)
- Episode 8 talks about how to improve your energy at home.
- Episode 9 is one of my most seen #tipoftheweek, as I tell you ways to avoid the toxins in your greens, and even help you understand why they exist.
- On Episode 10 I took you on a "tour" through Bryant Park, while I talk about ways to regulate your sleep using light.
- On Episode 11, I explored self-esteem and different ways that can make you feel good.
Want to keep up with my #tipoftheweek special content? Every week, besides the IGTV video, you'll get the special resources that add on to that week's episode. This is only available to my special list of subscribers. Click here to subscribe (You can unsubscribe anytime if you don't like the content).