If you need a complete Feng-Shui consultation together with an Interior Design proposal for new furniture/accessories, for 1 room. Interior Design with Feng Shui study/proposal deliverables, for One room :
• Floorplan bagua
• Feng Shui adjustments
• Yin/Yang balance
• Detailed Color study
• 3D rendering
• Mood Board
• Shopping list
• Detailed instructions for furniture and accessories placement
• Optional extra: $100 in-person visit (NYC metro area only)
• Optional extra: $200 in-person blessing ceremony (NYC metro area only)
*Note: If you want to add another room, will be an additional $200/room
Inside 1 Chi Design - $550 Total
- The deposit is non refundable, since it will includes a first consultation via zoom call to prepare the remaining work with you, and to understand your needs and intention, as well as budget, etc.
-The deposit (15% of the package price) will be paid through the website. 50% payment will be made with the delivery of the Mood Boards, and the remaining 35% will be paid once the deliverables are done, upon revisions and will include any extra fees (in case there’s any). These can be made to 2 Be Insidesign via PayPal, Venmo or direct Wire Transfer.
-In what regards to furniture shopping, Marcia will be able to go into the retail furniture shops and choose materials ahead of time. Samples can also be mail requested for most stores to send out. If the client requires assisted shopping in presence (NYC metro area only), it will be billed separately at $50/h.
-The client can make 3 revisions of the project, with no extra costs. If the client wants more revisions, it will be negotiated according to time spent on them.
-At the end, once you have all the items in place, you can choose to book a Blessing Ceremony (this is an optional service). The Blessing Ceremony in Feng Shui, is not religious, and has only the purpose of setting the intentions per room, so that you can attract what you desire in your life. You can choose to add this service at any point and it will be billed seprately, at the time of the ceremony.
- The duration of work will be defined in the initial call, so that you can go at your own pace.
- The client will also benefit from Designer Trade Discounts, and best retail discounts by shopping for the new items with the help of Marcia. The client will be responsible for paying and receiving their furniture/accessories orders. Marcia will make sure to be helping at the time of purchase, in order to assist in making final decisions and getting the discounts. The client will be subject to whichever Terms and Conditions/Return Policy from each brand where the purchases will be made. Marcia/ 2 Be Insidesign is not responsible for the quality and possible damages that may occur during transportation. The client will also be the one supplying all the measurements of the rooms/existing pieces and be responsible to measure elevators/hallways, etc for furniture delivery purposes.